2 posts tagged baking soda
ScarJo Covers The First Vanity Fair France, Emma Stone’s Skincare Secret, and More
- Blonde bombshell Scarlett Johansson scored the honor of cover girl for Vanity Fair France’s debut issue. [WWD]
- Our favorite funny girl Emma Stone uses baking soda—yes, baking soda— to help keep her complexion clear. Excuse us while we run to the grocery store. [Beauty High]
- The latest model for the Lagerfeld fall campaign is none other than the designer’s bodyguard. [The Cut]
- Add this to your bookmark bar: Wantering, a search engine made specifically for clothing, has just relaunched. [Wantering Blog]
- Michelle Trachtenberg underwent a ’60s makeover for her role as Marina Oswald in Killing Kennedy. Quite a difference from Georgina Sparks. [E! Online]
Is ScarJo having you consider life as an American in Paris? Here are the areas where you should stay.
Tay-Tay’s New Music Video, Jessica Alba Releases Her First Book, and More
- You’ll want to have an all-girls get-together with your besties after watching Taylor Swift’s new music video for 22. [Glamour]
- Jessica Alba shares her tips on living a healthy lifestyle in her first book The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You.[Well + Good NYC]
- Check out these five runway trends that made their way down the fashion food chain into fitness apparel. [Cheeky Chicago]
Learn how to get compliments on your beauty with these natural looking makeup products and techniques.