1 post tagged Zara home
One of our favorite beauty icons celebrates her birthday today and we’re celebrating with lots of black liner and a messy updo. (Photo: dailymail.co.uk)
- Beauty High has condensed our favorite fall trends into one place, with tips for achieving each one. Now we just need to figure out whether to try graphic liner or a sleek pony first. [Beauty High]
- You probably remember the Facebook’s virtual “gifts,” but chances are you haven’t missed them since they went away in 2010. Now Facebook has announced their first foray into e-commerce: Gifts, a full-service shop hosted within the site. Yes, you can shop on mobile too. Sounds like all those birthday notifications will pay off. [All Things D]
- Zara announced this week they’re opening an ecommerce shop for housewares. The brand already has home stores in 32 countries but this will be the first time the products will be available to US customers. Our wallets have been warned. [NYTimes]
- Turns out guys are just as concerned with under eye puffiness. Sales on men’s eye creams grew by 33 percent (up to $5.4 million) in 2011. [NYTimes]
- The ultimate symbol of French hotness, Brigitte Bardot, turned 78 today. Is it just us or has there been a resurgence in her beauty influence lately? We’ll certainly be wearing cat-eye liner this weekend in her honor. [The Cut]
Stock up on liner from the Birchbox Shop and you’ll be turning heads like Ms. Bardot soon.