1 post tagged Style.com/Print
Are you all ready for Halloween festivities this weekend? If not, you still have a few days to get your costume in order before Monday. Before you run out to Rickys NYC, click through our links of the week to see Heidi Klum’s Halloween costume, the new print version of Style.com, our favorite new blog, and more.
- Heidi Klum always has the best Halloween costumes. She goes all out (and not in the sexy-kitten-meets-slutty-firewoman way). This year is no exception and The Gloss has images of her getting ready for this year. Click through for the images. [The Gloss]
- Did you order your copy of Style.com/print yet? The new print magazine from the Conde Nast site hits newsstands out on Monday, with a few images available online already. [NYMag The Cut]
- We love (LOVE!) the new Equinox blog, Q. They have amazing features and wellness advice. If you haven’t seen it yet, go now! We especially love their Q & A with Tata Harper, the founder of the eponymous natural skincare brand. Her products are must-have and the article’s a must-read. [Q by Equinox]
- File this under sci-fi: There’s soon to be a perfume pill that will allow fragrance molecules in your unique odor to be excreted through your skin. There are a lot of unanswered questions but we’re still not sure we’d ever want this. [Styleite]
- Curls and waves are in this season and they’re here to stay. That’s bad news for the straight, flat-haired among us (me) but good news for curly hair girls who are sick of their straighteners. Click through for tips and inspiration from four gorgeous, curly haired women. [Refinery29]
- Speaking of curls, if you need a last-minute costume idea, we’ve got the perfect thing for you: Jennifer Beals from Flashdance. All you need is a cut off sweatshirt, and this hair. [The Glitter Guide]