2 posts tagged Ryan Lewis
Kate Hudson’s Fitness Fashion Line, MAC’s Team Up With Proenza Schouler, And More
- Images of Kate Hudson’s new workout clothing line have been released—and we’re more eager than ever to hit the gym. [Fashionista]
- Style.com has launched The In Cloud, a real-time ranking of the most influential people in fashion. [Style.com]
- Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr gets real about models and fashion in her latest interview. [Huffington Post]
- The next makeup line to watch: Proenza Schouler for MAC. [The Cut]
- Cut calories and save a few bucks by whipping up your own pumpkin spice latte at home. [People]
Want more buzz-worthy news? Stay in the know with more of our morning must reads.
A Roadtrip-Ready Playlist for Summer Cruisin’
Imagine being in a car with all your friends, top down, a cool breeze coming through the window and a stack of maps to your right. That’s the life, right?
Right about now you’re probably piling into the backseat of an SUV and heading to your July fourth destination. Well, every great road trip requires a killer soundtrack, which is why we asked our staffers for some of their favorite adventure-ready tunes of the moment.
From the high energy beats of Icona Pop to the super chill vibes of Alabama Shakes, we’ve picked the perfect tracks to crank up while you’re cruising down the highway. Press play, sit back, and enjoy the ride.
Planning on partying too? Here’s how to assemble the perfect party playlist.