1 post tagged Pope Benedict Fragrance
- In case you’ve been hiding under a rock, tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day! While most people will use the holiday as an excuse to wear green and indulge in a wee too much beer, The Gloss thinks you should try some fun new green makeup. [The Gloss]
- If you read our Fashion Week coverage this February you probably noticed that the beauty was pretty tame. With a few exceptions, natural hair and makeup dominated on the runway, which has some experts speculating that all those bare faces and nails are another result of the recession. Whatever the cause, we kind of dig it. [Fashionista]
- Nicole Miller is finally coming out with a skincare line! The designer created six products that work for all skin types and include a cleanser, toner, and Nicole’s favorite, a Glow Serum. It should come as no surprise, the packaging is tres chic. [Beauty High]
- It seems everyone is buzzing about astrology this week. And for good reason! Mercury is in retrograde and it’s messing everything up. Read this primer from Refinery29 to avoid some major bummers. [Refinery29]
- In fragrance news, we’ve learned of two interesting men’s launches. First, Donald Trump is launching his second fragrance called Success by Trump. Although his first fragrance, launched in 2004, was a flop, maybe the time is right to smell like the Donald. Then again, maybe not. [WWD]
- On the complete other side of the spectrum, the pope just got his own custom fragrance! It won’t be available for sale unfortunately, but our brother site alerted us to a fragrance based on Pope Pius IX’s cologne that you actually can buy. Score! [Birchbox Man]
Get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with a deep emerald polish like Deborah Lippmann’s Don’t Tell Mama!