2 posts tagged PBS
It may be a cliche, but almost everything sounds better with an English accent, especially when draped in beaded gowns and finished with finger waves. Here, our top style takeaways and life lessons learned from Downton Abbey.
Not yet a Birchbox subscriber? Sign up today!
Anne Hathaway Gets Feathered Bangs, Taylor Swift Opens Up to Elle, and More
- Are feathered bangs back in? Anne Hathaway’s wispy addition to her pixie cut makes us want to follow in her footsteps. [Glamour]
- Taylor Swift speaks out on boyfriends, insecurities, and love on the March cover of Elle. [Elle.com]
- Set your DVRs on February 26 for the inspiring, empowering PBS documentary MAKERS: Women Who Make America. [Pretty Connected]
- Kelly Clarkson rocks a glitzy, custom-colored manicure by Deborah Lippmann at the Grammys. [Huffington Post]
- Karlie Kloss is taking over NYFW with a Kookie truck! The model is teaming up with NYC bakery Momofuku Milk Bar (home of the irresistible “crack pie”) to pass out her dairy- and gluten-free cookies today at Fashion Week locations. [Fashionista]
- From frayed brushes to frizzy fly-aways, InStyle provides intel on how to solve 20 pesky beauty problems. [InStyle]
(Photo: Getty Images)