1 post tagged Oh Joy
Happy Earth Day! As you know we’ve got eco on the brain this month but this week was also Passover and Easter Weekend, which means…spring is on the way! (And Cadbury Creme Eggs, of course.) It’s the perfect time to experiment with some new makeup and an eco-friendly routine.
- Fashionista has a slideshow of the best Easter Egg-inspired Makeup Colors to try. If you ever wanted an excuse to wear pastels…this is it! And, for our more crafty readers, Oh Joy, has the prettiest inspiration images of Easter eggs that we’ve seen this year. Who’s up for dying some eggs this weekend?
- Refinery29 has a timely roundup of their favorite ways to get green right now. Apparently we should all be drinking boxed wine instead of beer…good to know!
- Blisstree tried out a natural skincare ingredient we’re unfamiliar with: Charcoal. We’re intrigued!
- NAAG, Agy Deyn’s blog, has a cure for Seasonal Effective Disorder in case you’re still suffering from a lack of nice weather: Korres Shower Gel! It’s basically a Greek vacation in a bottle and we have to agree.
- Not to toot our own horn, but we called it – hair feathers have been recognized by the New York Times as a trend! If you’re still holding out, grab an extension now.
- WhoWhatWear has expert picks from makeup artist Erin Lee Smith of her favorite eco beauty products. We’ve been dying to try Jane Iredale too!
Treat yourself this weekend with some products that are good for your skin, and the earth!