Reading List: 5 Things To Try This October, 4 Simple Steps to Minimize Stress, The Breakthrough Products of 2013, And More
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss.
- 5 Things To Try This October: We’re well into October, but this list of must-try’s will have you looking and feeling your best this fall.
- 4 Simple Steps to Minimize Stress And Maximize Action: When you start to get overwhelmed or feel like you can’t get enough done, take some time to try these practical tips that will clear your mind and get you back on track.
- How To: Be An Industrious Napper: Sometimes on a busy day when you just can’t get it together, a nap is the answer. This guide will show you how to maximize your napping results in 20 minutes or less.
- The Breakthrough Products of 2013: Get acquainted with the crop of wowza new products that have completely changed our routines.
- Really Ree Reveals What She’s Buzzing About: UK beauty blogger Really Ree has an awesome lipstick find and hair product that will have you obsessing too.
Rock liquid eyeliner on any occasion with this tutorial!
Operations associate, Loren, has a thing for nails — and we can’t blame her. We love reading about new finishes and fun techniques, so we thought we’d give her a weekly slot on our blog to wax poetic about all things manicure (and pedicure!) related. Check back every week for Nailing It, Birchbox’s dedicated polish series.
It’s time to ditch the warm-weather neon brights and truly transition to fall. Get a little help switching between seasons by picking up Essie’s Very Structured, my polish pick for this month. This beautiful burnt orange lacquer is the perfect muted hue of pumpkin and it definitely compliments the beautiful changes in the foliage that we are seeing already (well, that everyone outside of NYC is seeing, anyway). Labeled the “evolution of camel from last fall,” this color is a great way to be festive in October without going overboard. It’s also a more subtle way to rock the orange makeup trend!
If you’re not ready to give up summer colors, here’s a vivacious sherbet shade you’ll love.
A new crop of Birchboxes! They are sooooo cute. I feel like a proud mama.