2 posts tagged New Year's Resolutions
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss. Read them while you’re cozied up on your couch or in between activities this weekend.
- How To: Get Soft Hands: Even though the holidays are over there’s still months of blustery wind and frigid weather ahead of us. Here are our five favorite ways to get soft hands FAST!
- Get a Jump on Skincare New Year’s Resolutions: We can tell you one resolution we won’t forget about by next week—transforming our skin into its healthiest state since puberty. Expert tips await.
- Does Wearing Makeup Affect Your Self-Esteem?: A New York Times op-ed debate about women and makeup has us wondering whether products help empower us or mask our insecurities. Don’t miss the discussion!
- The Meatball Shop x Birchbox Man: We love the New York eatery’s meatballs, but we love the stylish, adorably charming founders (who are besties!) even more.
- Wildfox Recreates the Entirety of Clueless in 49 Glorious Pics: Wildfox’s spring catalogue totally, like, channels Cher, Dionne and Tai. We’re, like, totally in love.