3 posts tagged Liv Tyler
Happy New York Fashion Week! We’re almost too busy running in and out of the office all week for us to read anything but that doesn’t mean you should miss out. Take a look at what we’ll be catching up on in between shows. Don’t forget to follow all our Fashion Week posts this weekend.
- Liv Tyler and Rachel McAdams are both rocking bangs now in addition to Jessica Biel and Reese Witherspoon, who debuted fringes of their own last week. It’s a bang-epidemic! [Style.com]
- There are now tights that will give you a fake tan while you wear them. These tights have patented microfiber tech that slowly adds tan to your legs while you’re wearing them. Despite their strange concept, we’re tempted to actually give them a try this winter. [DailyMail]
- Nicole Scherzinger is the new face of Herbal Essences. She has beautiful hair, so that makes perfect sense. [People Style Watch]
- OPI’s new polish line, OPI for the New York City Ballet is out. Unsurprisingly, all five shades are sweet pastels, with pale pinks, lilacs, and one silver glitter. [She Finds]
- The NY Times profiled famous and slightly terrifying publicist Pierre Rougier, founder of PR Consulting. He’s respected and feared within the fashion industry for his bluntness, fierce protectiveness of clients, and temper. [NYTimes]
A new issue of the Birchbox Magazine is out! Read the February Editor’s Letter here, and dive in!