Miss Ladyfinger Shares Her Holiday Gift Guide
Ah, the holidays—the greatest gift-giving time of the year. We know how tough it can be to come up with the perfect present for every friend, acquaintance, co-worker, and loved one in your life, which is why we’ve turned to our favorite tastemakers to tell us what they’ve got their eye on this season. Today we’re spotlighting nail art genius Taryn Multack of Miss Ladyfinger.
1. While I love to stock up on cold weather accessories, I hate covering up the nail art that I’ve just spent so much time on. For me, hand-warmers are the answer. The added touch of embellishment on this pair from Topshop is very Gossip Girl.
2. Speaking of manis, I have at least 50 different glitter polishes in my collection, and Deborah Lippmann’s sparklers stand out the most. This Let’s Go Crazy shade is one of my favorites. It has dimension and it’s the perfect holiday hue.
3. How sweet are these little star studs? A great go-to gift for a best friend or a sister.
4. While sipping drinks bundled up in a cozy sweater, I’ll definitely be dreaming of a warm weather vacation. These Jonathan Adler coasters transport you somewhere far off (even if just temporarily) and they make the perfect hostess gift.
5. No one wants chapped lips, especially when there’s mistletoe around. I love hydrating balms that tingle like this one from Coola, which is made with organic ingredients and tastes yummy. Did I mention that it has SPF?
6. As a New York City dweller, I love to peep other people’s iPhone cases on the subway. I saw this one once and fell in love. After hunting it down, it turned out that it’s by Free People and they have a great assortment of eye-catching cases.
7. This Corkcicle is one of Oprah’s favorite things, and now it’s one of mine. It chills your white wine while corking it to keep it fresh. Not to mention that it comes in a variety of colors. Genius!
8. There’s nothing quite like coming home to a delicious-smelling apartment during the holidays. This statement candle from Illume comes in two woodsy scents, Woodfire and Balsam and Cedar, and it’s very stylish. Anyone would love to receive this.
9. My brother will definitely be getting one of these bill holders for the holidays. He’ll appreciate the humor, not to mention that I’m replacing his wallet for the umpteenth time.
10. My favorite part of the holidays is bundling up, which is why I love this lace-print sweatshirt. The short sleeves make it a great transition piece for spring too.
For more chic tastemaker picks, click here.