2 posts tagged Diet Coke
After a few days of nice weather here in NYC, we’re totally ready for spring. Since Sunday marks the beginning of Daylight Saving Time, we finally feel like it’s within reach. To get you excited for the changing seasons, just watch the below Longchamp video starring Coco Rocha.
- Jessica Biel finally revealed her engagement ring from Justin Timberlake. No surprise here, it’s huge. [Refinery29]
- One of fashion’s most eccentric personalities, Jean Paul Gaultier, has just teamed up with Diet Coke in Europe. The designer will replace Karl Lagerfeld as creative director. “The bottles have the shape of a woman’s body, so it was great fun to dress them,” said Gaultier of the role. [WWD]
- In fragrance news, two new launches were announced this week. The first is excitingly from Swarovski. The second is less thrilling, Adam Levine will debut a men’s and women’s fragrance in May 2013. [Style.com; WWD]
- A woman was arrested for painting her nails on a Southwest flight from L.A. to Houston and held in jail for 10 hours. Talk about a crime of beauty. [DailyMail.co.uk]
- The chicks at TotalBeauty.com broke down how much it would take to emulate Jen Aniston’s fitness and beauty routines. Let’s just say we’re feeling a bit better about our shopping habit now. [Shine.Yahoo.com]
- OPI will be releasing a six-polish collection for the film The Amazing Spider-Man starring Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, officially making it the coolest movie slated for this summer. [Business Insider]