2 posts tagged Columbus Day
Reading List: How To: The Perfect Sleek Blowout at Home, 5 Videos To Get You Ready For Columbus Day Weekend, And More
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss.
- How To: The Perfect Sleek Blowout at Home: Scoring a salon-quality blowout at home used to feel impossible. But with a practice and the right products, we’re confident these tips will help you master the look.
- Ready for a Comeback: We know that fashion is cyclical (hello again 90s grunge), but some beauty trends that have made their way back into the spotlight are worth giving a try.
- 5 Travel Videos To Get You Ready For Columbus Day Weekend: Happy long weekend everyone! If you have some plans to get away for the mini-holiday (or anytime in the near future) these videos will get you ready to jet-set.
- Performance Wear Finally Goes To Work: While we’d love to bike or walk to work, the risk of damaging our office attire has always held us back. Luckily, a few brands heard our cries and are creating clothes that are performance-proof and work appropriate.
- How To: Get the (Romeo &) Juliet Look: Just in time for the latest iteration of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, our Birchbox UK editors have come up with several gorgeous Juliet-inspired looks you can try for yourself.
We love our liquid liners, but check out the one that changed this editor’s life.
5 Travel Videos to Get You Ready for Columbus Day Weekend
There are just two more work days until Columbus Day weekend and we hope you’ve got Monday off like we do! To prep for the long weekend, we’ve been brushing up on all our best travel tips, including ways to efficiently pack a carry-on and how to look refreshed after stepping off a plane. Keep reading for our jet-setting advice and bon voyage!
Yoga Poses for Travelers with Tara Stiles
I’m completely in favor of skipping exercise for the long weekend, but the truth is that I always feel better after a little yoga (even if it’s only a couple of minutes). These easy poses from our favorite yoga-lebrity, Tara Stiles, can be done anywhere.
How To: Look Great After a Long Flight
It’s hard to look presentable after traveling, but this makeup routine will have you looking your best no matter whether you’re commuting by plane, train, or automobile.
10 Travel Essentials from OscarPRGirl
Globe-trotting social media darling OscarPRGirl shares her top 10 travel essentials (as in the 10 things I’ll be adding to my packing list ASAP).
How to Pack Your Carry-On
Organizational guru Melanie Charlton shares her advice on packing superefficiently. Since I’m not a fan of checking a bag, nothing could be more useful than knowing how to properly pack a carry-on.
Birchbox: Top 4 In-Flight Beauty Tips
Here are our top four tips for surviving a long flight—from the best thing to wear, the products you need to stay hydrated and happy, and much more.