1 post tagged Chanel Makeup Confidential
New York Fashion Week may be over but the roundups are still in full effect. We’ll be clicking through them all weekend. Catch a few of our favorites below, as well as a poll about your at-home beauty routine and a fun new way to send a note.
- If you’re like us, you probably attempt at-home beauty treatments fairly frequently. But, like us, you might not be trying them at the best times. Whether it’s after one too many cocktails or before an important event at work, we’re sure there are more responsible ways to get pretty quickly. Take the poll to find out when most of us decide to tackle beauty treatments. [The Gloss]
- After an exhausting New York Fashion Week, we’re ready to get back to our regular schedule for the next six months or so. But, we couldn’t close the week without at least a few more roundups. We love this one of the prettiest pictures from the week. [Refinery 29]
- On the same note, this roundup of the most outrageous moments of the week has us wondering how we could have missed all these happenings! [Stylelist]
- Chanel’s awesome blog, Chanel Makeup Confidential debuted a new feature this week called Love Letters. Visit the site to create your own notes, built with Chanel makeup of course, and share them with anyone you like via email. [Chanel Makeup Confidential]
- London Fashion Week is taking a stand against tanning. There are 11 UK model agencies supporting a No Sunbed Policy for their models this fashion week. [Daily Mail]
- Trendy new content + commerce site Lifestyle Mirror finally launched this week. We’re swooning over all the amazing content. [Lifestyle Mirror]
Pick up a pick-me-up from the Birchbox Shop over this long weekend.