1 post tagged CMT Music Awards
Welcome back to another edition of Reading List! This week, there’s a big cut for Portia de Rossi, a trip down memory lane with the “Tan Mom,” a supermodel who almost didn’t make the cut, plus chlorine-proof hair and makeup. Catch up on these stories and more this weekend!
- Portia de Rossi chopped off all her hair into a bob this week. It’s cute, but we’re a little sad. We’ve always been jealous of her length. [People Style Watch]
- Old photos of “tan mom” surfaced this week and she looks so pretty. The shocking thing is, these are supposedly from only 15 years ago. [Today.msnbc.msn.com]
- The Olympic Synchronized Swim team has some interesting tricks for keeping their hair healthy after hours spent in the pool; and what’s more, they also have some tips for getting their makeup to stay on in the water. [BellaSugar]
- Gisele Bundchen: one of the most successful supermodels in the world, top of most men’s dream girl lists, and early modeling contract reject? If you’ve ever wondered how Gisele got to be at the top, now you know: a lot of perseverance. The supermodel was apparently rejected by 42 agents at the beginning of her career (when she was 17). [Just Jared]
- In a move that surprises next to no one (the OPI polish collection was one step in the right direction), the Kardashian sisters launch a makeup line. [WWD]
Looking for a must-have product this weekend? Shop our newest products now!