1 post tagged Blue Moon
Two awesome things about this weekend: There are three days in it (woot woot!) and tonight kicks off the holiday break with a Blue Moon. That’s right, for the first time since December 2009, there will be a second full moon within one month. Enjoy folks!
Editrix Eva Chen is reportedly leaving her long-time post at Teen Vogue. But where will she end up? (Photo: Birchbox Magazine)
- We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the Blue Moon than spending time on a rooftop here in New York. Our dude counterparts at Birchbox Man just inspired us with the perfect libation to enjoy it with: The Hemingway Daiquiri. [The Guide]
- Can you damage your teeth with those over-the-counter whitening products? Maybe, yeah. Eek! [The Cut]
- Fashionista broke some pretty crazy news last night without much fanfare: beauty director Eva Chen is leaving Teen Vogue! We’re a bit confused why Eva herself hasn’t announced it yet—and so were many others—but we know she’ll be a rockstar wherever she ends up. [Styleite]
- Theory fashion designer Olivier Theyskens is known for his sleek, long black hair. So we were shocked to see he’s chopped it off! Although his new look is less unique, we dig it. [Into The Gloss]
- Chic Parisian boutique Colette will be carrying 10 natural, independent beauty brands from über-hip Brooklyn starting September 3rd till at least the end of October. Our favorites in the list? D.S. & Durga and MCMC Fragrances. [WWD]
There’s still time to get your end-of-summer beauty shopping in and have 15% go towards building a school in Guatemala with Pencils of Promise! Just shop the Birchbox Shop tonight.