1 post tagged Birchbox Staff Desks
Today’s desk subject is one-half of the Birchbox creative team and a big part of the reason that Birchbox.com looks so beautiful today. Graphic designer Charlie joined the team about a month ago and has been the super side kick to our Creative Director, Jess ever since. Given today’s redesign (whoooo!!), we couldn’t help sneaking a peek at Charlie’s desk. We found some pretty lust-worthy techy items, plus a box full of samples that we’d like to get our hands on.
1. iPad with Skullcandy Headphones: Currently rocking out to Foster the People, Ellie Goulding, and DJ Flux Pavilion… My Skullcandy headphones drown out the noise so that I can focus when it’s time to resize product photos. It just so happens that they’re super cute too.
2. Samples: Today I grabbed a few samples to take home. I’m hoping they will help me look refreshed for the holiday weekend. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-free Lotion, Ahava Mineral Body Lotion, and Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask.
3. Photo: I just celebrated my 1-year wedding anniversary, so I made this little picture collage of my wedding. It has images of all my friends and family in it and puts a smile on my face every day :)
4. Water Bottle: Must stay hydrated! NYC in the summer is no joke!
5. Photo Shoot Samples: We’ve been working really hard to take some awesome photos of our samples and full-size products for all of you Birchboxers. I am the keeper of all the samples we’ve ever shot and everyone in the office knows not to touch them — OR ELSE…dun dun dun.