Last Chance to Get a November Birchbox!
Have you gotten your November Birchbox yet? Watch our Sneak Peek video to learn about some of the products in this month’s box and find out why our co-founders Katia and Hayley love these picks. Then, sign up on Birchbox.com today to guarantee your own November box.
P.S. Want to win the products featured in this video? Tell us in the video’s YouTube comments how you’re getting into the spirit of giving back and we’ll select a winner at random. Good luck!
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss.
1. November 2013 Sneak Peek: In case you haven’t heard yet, our theme this month is “More Good.” Watch our co-founders go through some of their favorites in the November box and don’t forget to let us know how you’re giving back in the comments.
2. The Ed Droste Playlist: This week, the crazy-talented Grizzly Bear frontman chatted with Birchbox about his favorite new tunes. Prepare to discover your new obsession(s).
3. How to Fake Looking Awake: We can take a hint! Our UK counterparts serve up a cheat sheet to looking like you caught a full eight hours (even if you were out dancing instead).
4. Cynthia Rowley x Birchbox: This week we launched Cynthia Rowley Beauty exclusively on our site. For a limited time, snag her debut collection complete with a no-fuss liquid eyeliner, a five-shade shadow palette, and a luxe case for carrying them both. Here, Rowley dishes on the making of her namesake line.
5. Bridesmaid’s Got Back!: The bridal pros at Lover.ly clue us in to the latest trend in wedding wear: backless bridesmaid dresses. Would you dare to have your friend’s go bare?