1 post tagged Betsey Johnson Bankruptsy
It’s the last weekend in April, which means May flowers are just around the corner and rain showers are (hopefully!) behind us. Before you get to your weekend plans, read our favorite stories from around the web. It was quite a week in hair news and the end of an era for one fashion industry mainstay, so you won’t want to miss this week’s list.
- You heard it here first. Stem cells in beauty products are going to be huge and they go way beyond skincare. Find stem cell shampoo, hairsprays, hair serums, and more in this slideshow.[Q by Equinox]
- The big news in the fashion world yesterday was the announcement that Betsey Johnson has filed Chapter 11 and, it sounds like, will be closing up shop immediately. In true Betsey style though, a farewell party was held yesterday for employees (now unemployed), with cupcakes and champagne. [Elle]
- Zooey Deschanel is nearly as famous for her signature bangs as she is for her acting career. We’re not surprised to hear she just landed a major spokesmodel gig with Pantene. [Fashion etc]
- Jennifer Connelly switched up her color this week and went blonde for her new movie, “Virginia.” While we miss her glossy brown locks, the movie looks great! [Huffington Post]
- We can’t get enough of nail polish collaborations, especially when they come out ahead of schedule. The new Thakoon x NARS polishes were released at Nordstrom this week and we can hardly wait to pick them up. [SheFinds]
Shop our Best Sellers in the Birchbox Shop.