1 post tagged America's Next Top Model
It’s Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday. Okay, do you have Rebecca Black’s crazy catchy song stuck in your head? Good. Now you’re ready for the weekend. Before you jet off to all your fun plans, read a few of our favorite stories this week.
- Today, MAC announced their latest limited edition collection and it’s a doozy—they’ll be partnering with Carine Roitfeld. The French editrix’s collection will focus on a smoky eye, bold brows, and nude lips. Also coming up for MAC: a nautical-themed ‘Hey, Sailor!’ nail polish collection. [WWD, SheFinds]
- Kelly Osbourne changed her hair once again, this time to a more vibrant purple shade than we’ve seen on her before. Do you like? [People Style Watch]
- We were pleasantly surprised to learn the other day that Carrie Underwood does all her own hair and makeup. Even more fun is this roundup of 11 more famous women who all do their own hair and makeup as well. [Bella Sugar]
- America’s Next Top Model and Tyra Banks shocked the blogosphere today when it was revealed that three of the longest standing members of the cast will not be returning for the next season. Instead, they are rumored to be bringing on bloggers as judges. [Fashionista]
- Finally, in news that isn’t really news: Mila Kunis was spotted leaving a gym without makeup. Totally normal but she still looks lovely, which is nice. Stars, they’re just like us! [Stylelist]