We’re not exactly sure how to describe what today’s desk subject, Jennie, does for Birchbox. That is to say, she does so many different things, from keeping the Shop in order to processing our monthly memberships, that there isn’t one concise answer. Officially, she’s our marketing operations manager, so she works with our tech team (and so many others) to make sure that everything birchbox.com-related is running smoothly. In other words, we’d be lost without her. She let us in on a few of the things taking up her enormous desk space this week!
p.s. Do you like our new pink desks?
1. Extra Monitor: Makes me more efficient and glasses free! It’s a HUGE help when it comes to data crunching, project planning, and having to look at five different documents at the same time.
2. Picture of River Barna: My favorite Birchbox baby! Daughter of our previous director of interactive and she’s Hayley’s niece. At five months old, I think she is already beginning to learn our e-commerce platform.
3. Sigg Water Bottle: Keeps me hydrated, I take it everywhere I go.
4. Coffee: Critical daily food item to keep me functioning.
5. Samples: I’m in the midst of figuring out a special program to get these awesome samples to our customers. (Editor note: We spy some cute Serge Lutens samples in there!)
6. Balance Ball: I look silly sitting on it, but hey, it keeps my posture in line!
Sneak a peek at some of the products in our Shop, added by Jennie of course!