Photos from Chanel: Luca Cannonieri/GoRunway.com via style.com
You might have heard that our office is moving! Woop, woop! But, before we get to the new digs, we have some unfinished business. Namely, our reading list. Here’s what was going on while we packed up our beauty closet this week.
- BellaSugar has all the deets on a pair of LED glasses that read your mind (really!) and display the emotion you’re feeling at that moment. Our faces usually do the talking for us anyway, but these might be a bit too revealing!
- Givenchy + Liv Tyler = breathtaking. That’s the takeaway from Givenchy’s Fall/Winter beauty campaign. See the ad on Beauty High.
- Of course we’ve been keeping an eye on Kate, Duchess of Windsor’s outfits all week as she traipsed (only joking, princesses don’t traipse) across North America with Wills. Now we have a royal fragrance to look forward to as well. Style.com alerted us to fragrance company, House of Creed’s new frangrance, Royal Oud. It will be released in October but the couple get to try it out before anyone else, tomorrow at the Santa Barbara Polo Club.
- Also this week? Couture shows! Allure breaks down the perfect smoky eye at the Chanel show.
- In case you’re getting married this summer, attending a few, or just like having pretty hair, you may want to take a look at Refinery29’s ideas for updated styles.