Well, it’s finally here guys: Summer! Today, June 21st, marks the Summer Solstice, or the longest day of the year. Before you get all excited, keep in mind that today is really only about two seconds longer than yesterday. With that said, there are TONS of things you can accomplish in those two seconds. Don’t believe me? Read it and weep (with happiness):
1. Dismiss Oily Skin: TATCHA Aburatorigami blotting papers soak up excess oil from your face instantly.
2. Hydrate Dry Skin: On the other hand, you can also hydrate your cakey, dehydrated skin and keep makeup in place with a single spritz of Sircuit Molecular Mist.
3. Glossify Your Lips: Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss comes in five shimmery shades, all subtle enough to apply without a mirror.
4. Get a Tan: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads are a tan and exfoliator in a towelette. Swipe these on in two seconds (making sure you get all areas of your face and décolletage evenly) and your tan will develop over the next three hours.
5. Get Shiny, Shiny Hair: Shu Uemura Essence Absolue delivers perfect hair with one pump. Work it from mid-lengths through the ends (one Miss-iss-ipp-i) for a high gloss effect.
Want more summer beauty tips? Check out our Survival Kit: Summer Travel Edition for starters!