Reading List: 5 Things To Try This October, 4 Simple Steps to Minimize Stress, The Breakthrough Products of 2013, And More
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss.
- 5 Things To Try This October: We’re well into October, but this list of must-try’s will have you looking and feeling your best this fall.
- 4 Simple Steps to Minimize Stress And Maximize Action: When you start to get overwhelmed or feel like you can’t get enough done, take some time to try these practical tips that will clear your mind and get you back on track.
- How To: Be An Industrious Napper: Sometimes on a busy day when you just can’t get it together, a nap is the answer. This guide will show you how to maximize your napping results in 20 minutes or less.
- The Breakthrough Products of 2013: Get acquainted with the crop of wowza new products that have completely changed our routines.
- Really Ree Reveals What She’s Buzzing About: UK beauty blogger Really Ree has an awesome lipstick find and hair product that will have you obsessing too.
Rock liquid eyeliner on any occasion with this tutorial!