The World of Knockoff Cosmetics, Kate Moss Is Now A Vogue Editor, And More
- When drugstore brands go copycatting big-name products, is the effect good or bad? [Refinery29]
- She models, she designs, she sings, and now she writes? Kate Moss is the new contributing editor at Vogue. [Huffington Post]
- Use this guide when you need to choose between buying local or organic so you always end up with the best pick of produce. [Well+Good NYC]
- Wanted for winter: An uber-trendy “Teddy Coat.” [Stripes and Sequins]
- You may be making some surprising mistakes when washing your face. Avoid them with these tips. [Beauty High]
Want more buzz-worthy news? Stay in the know with our morning must reads.