How To Get Connie Britton Waves, Products From Around The World, Caring For A New Tattoo, And More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss.
- How To: Get Connie Britton Waves: Glossy, textured, and perfectly sweepy waves are Connie’s specialty. Get this gorgeous actress’ look for yourself and rock it anytime (or all the time).
- Sound Advice For Revamping Your Beauty Routine: We know there is comfort in the familiar, but it’s a new season and it’s time to switch things up! We even made it easy for you by snagging solid tips from beauty pros.
- How To: Take Care of A New Tattoo: Whether it’s only a small spot of ink or a massive artistic tribute, taking care of your new tattoo as it heals is really important.
- Products From Far-Flung Corners of The World: A fun list of products you’re sure to love from all over the globe.
- How To: Wear The Autumn/Winter 2013 Beauty Trends: It’s easy to get preoccupied looking ahead when Fashion Month begins. For now, we suggest focusing on the biggest trends for the current season.
No matter the occasion, get the best mascara for your lashes with these picks from Birchbox staffers!