My beauty routine is all about simplicity. The less I have to do, the better—which means I need hardworking multitaskers that tackle many steps all at once. Packed with natural ingredients and anti-aging elements, these must-haves all repair damage, prevent future woes, and nourish skin and hair in quick, one-step applications. Now I definitely have time for that, and I know you’ll be reaching for them too!
1. Keratherapy Daily Smoothing Cream. Flat irons, curling irons, blowouts—I subject my hair to it all. Luckily, this lightweight cream actually functions best when you use styling tools on the regular. The amino acids in the formula are activated by the heat in your tools to help smooth out frizzy ends, while protecting and repairing damaged strands.
2. Paula’s Choice RESIST Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser. This cleanser does way more than just wash away built up dirt after a long day. It also calms troubled skin with green tea and chamomile, exfoliates to help clear up discoloration and blemishes, moisturizes and fights wrinkles. Easy-peasy!
3. Airelle BERRIMATRIX Eye and Lip Treatment. While I’m not dealing with wrinkles just yet, puffy eyes are no stranger to me. This serum boosts circulation and deflates undereye bags for an awake, refreshed look when I need it most. Added bonus: using this now will help me prevent crows feet in the future!
4. GlamNatural Cream Blush. This creamy, all-natural formula is easy to apply and holds out longer than most powders (plus it doubles as lip color). I’m fond of Ashley,Ashley, a shade that shares my name and looks great on my pale skin. A little goes a long way, so start small. Once you’ve figured out the perfect amount for your cheeks, the pop of pink is gorgeous.
5. VOESH New York Collagen Gloves. These gloves might seem like a time investment, but they’re the fastest way to heal and moisturize my notoriously chapped hands. Plus, if I’m feeling ambitious, I can pull away the fingertips and give myself an at-home mani.
For more must-haves, check out the products our editor Candice is obsessed with this fall!