Gisele Can Sing, Nyad Swims From Cuba to the US, and More
- Who knew Gisele could sing? Some women really do have it all. [Huffington Post]
- After four years of training and several previous attempts, Diana Nyad completed a 110 mile swim from Cuba to Florida. [New York Times]
- New York Fashion Week kicks off this Friday, so make sure you’re following these Instagram handles for up-to-the-minute backstage updates. [Beauty High]
- A fine art gallery on your nails? From Picasso to Warhol, these are some seriously eye-catching manis. [The Daily Beast]
- Your search for the perfect cleanser is over—here’s how to find the right face wash for you. [Birchbox UK]
- Congratulations, Rachel Zoe! The fashion maven announced she’s expecting her second child. [Fashionista]
Need to catch up on all the latest buzz? Check out the rest of our morning must reads.