A ’90s Makeup Staple Makes a Comeback, Takashi Murakami for Shu Uemura, and More
- More good news for millenials post *NSYNC—one of your fave drugstore brands, Jane, is back on shelves this month. [Huffington Post]
- Japanese artist Takashi Murakami (whose Louis Vuitton collab lead to some very original purses) is joining forces with Shu Uemura on a holiday collection. [WWD]
- Green juice has been such a big trend lately it’s hard to keep up with all the news. Here’s a handy guide to help you find blends near you. [Well+Good NYC]
- Facebook has joined the nail polish game. We bet you can already guess what color their “social butterfly” hue is. [Mashable]
- Four haircuts that really show off your curly-hair. [Real Simple]
- Dry damaged strands got you down? Here’s a pre-shampoo remedy that has our UK editor raving. [Birchbox UK]
Feeling a little out of the loop? Catch up on all the buzziest news here.