Triple Braided Hairstyle Tutorial, Flowers for Every Season, How to Score Dewy Skin, and More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss. Read them while you’re laying on the beach or relaxing indoors.
- How To: Triple Braided Hairstyle Tutorial: Calling all ladies with medium-length hair—here’s one of the easiest updos that you can do yourself and that’s perfect for all your big summer events.
- The Prettiest Wedding Flowers for Every Season: Lover.ly: This helpful guide to seasonal flowers will help you save so much cash you’ll be buying buds all year round.
- Summer Drink Recipes with Joe Campanale: Manhattan in the Summer and the White Negroni: These standout libations are perfect for patio parties or as post-work pick-me-ups. The charming bartender serving them doesn’t hurt either.
- How To: Dewy Skin: Birchbox UK editor Grace gave the lowdown on the steps she uses to score a covetable glowy, not greasy, complexion.
- Surprising Color Pairings That Actually Work: LA makeup artist Julianne Kaye and NYC interior designer Betty Wasserman tell us the unexpected color combos that work for both your makeup and ensembles.