The Skinny Mirror, Cronuts Without the Wait, and More
- The entrepreneur behind the new Skinny Mirror says it will make you look 10 pounds thinner and is meant to spur self-confidence and a healthier body image. [The Cut]
- Cronuts for a Cause: Donate to the NYC Food Bank and you could be rewarded with a fresh limited-edition passion fruit cronut. [Grub Street]
- If you’re growing out your bangs this sweltering summer, here are 10 ways to keep them out of your face. [Beauty High]
- Tao Okamoto, the model-turned-actress and main love interest in The Wolverine, gives her best tips on vacationing. [Fashionista]
- DJ Khaled made a public proposal to Nicki Minaj on MTV over the weekend. Despite initial thoughts that it was a joke, the musician confirmed that it was legitimate. [Us Weekly]
- Enhance blue eyes with these sweet makeup tricks. [Bella Sugar]
If you’re ready for a hairstyle change, here’s how the ponytail was reinvented at Miami Swim Week.