Deborah Lippmann’s Punk Rock Polishes, Jimmy Fallon’s Baby Monologue, and More
- We’re dying to get our hands on Deborah Lippmann’s new limited edition punk rock collection. [The Cut]
- New father Jimmy Fallon gave an adorably hilarious monologue about his baby daughter on his late night show. [E! Online]
- Take a peek at the first shot of Marc Jacobs’ beauty ad. [Beauty High]
- Despite eating traditionally fatty foods, Italians always seem to look fit and healthy. Here’s how to enjoy pasta sans weight gain. [Q Equinox]
- Cotton, tulle, silk—yawn. We love this dress made out of book pages. [Glamour]
- Here are the many reasons why blueberries truly deserve to be called a superfood. [Greatist]
Have you gotten your hands on our new limited edition Birchbox for CEW boxes?