After weeks of worldwide anticipation, this afternoon the Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to a royal baby boy! We’re so excited for the new parents and send them our hearty congratulations. If we could, we’d also send some handpicked Birchbox-style gifts to help Kate get through her first few weeks of motherhood. From pampering products to multitaskers, here’s what we would bestow upon the duchess.
- Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath Shower: For those sluggish early mornings (following sleepless nights), this luxurious British shower gel’s mix of ginger and cardamom would help energize and rejuvenate.
- Dr. Jart Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45+: A BB cream that moisturizes, protects, and provides coverage means Kate won’t have to worry about an overly complicated morning routine.
- Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face: The duchess probably won’t be getting much sleep. This concealer does double duty by hiding and treating any dark circles or bags.
- Benefit Fine One One: Just one swipe of this 3-in-1 blush and highlighter will perk up a tired complexion in a flash.
- 21 drops Aromatherapy Blends: Rubbing this restorative scent along the temples will energize Kate in no time.
- Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: Especially if the duchess is planning on breastfeeding, this ultra-hydrating balm is a powerhouse when it comes to soothing dry skin.
- Herban Essentials Towelettes: Kate can take these antibacterial towelettes on-the-go, and since they’re all-natural, she can even use them on baby prince too.
—Geraldine and Katrina
(Photo: © James Whatling/Corbis/Splash News/Corbis)
For all those expectant mothers out there, here’s what one BB staffer packed in her hospital bag.