Hair and Makeup Tips from the Set of SUITS, Summer Beach Reads, Removing White Tee Stains & More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss. Read them while you’re laying on the beach or relaxing indoors.
- Hair and Makeup Tips from the Set of Suits with Sarah Rafferty: The charismatic Suits redhead shares beauty tips that work for both her and her character Donna Paulsen.
- 5 Page-Turning Beach Reads: Intern Diaries: If you’re heading to the beach or park this weekend, check out these recommended reads from our resident bookworms.
- Water Slide: How to Keep Summer Makeup From Slip-Sliding off Your Face: Say no to melty makeup and use these fool-proof tips to keep your complexion flawless throughout those hot summer days.
- How To: Remove Stains From a White Cotton Shirt: Accidents happen, especially when BBQ sauce is near. Here’s how to handle even the worst stain.
- The Yes-Woman’s Guide To Being Assertive: If you’re a chronic people-pleaser who feels under-appreciated, this guide will get you on track to start standing up for yourself.
Excited to try a new manicure this weekend? Check out this airbrushed masterpiece from Miami Swim Week.