J.K. Rowling’s Secret Book, Kelly Osbourne is Engaged, and More
- J.K. Rowling used a pen name for her newest book to try and get a more objective reader (and critical) response to the story. [Deadline]
- Optimize the benefits of swimming with a workout plan courtesy of Olympic swimmer Kim Vandenberg. [Well+Good]
- Kelly Osbourne is now engaged to vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, her boyfriend of two years. Congrats! [E! Online]
- Ever wondered why mosquitoes love you more than your friends? From blood type to clothing, here’s why these insects have such finicky tastes. [Glamour]
- Here’s a first-hand account of Alexander Wang’s free-for-all event. 150 shoppers got to pick anything from the designer’s T line for free. [Fashionista]
Follow Kanye’s lead and try something new. To start, here are 5 unforgettable Korean foods.