Photo By: Tom Munro for WWD
- This is pretty scary and sad- The Cut, Beauty High, and Jezebel (and everyone else) are all buzzing about a mother who injected her 8-year-old daughter with Botox to get rid of her “wrinkles.” It’s safe to say everyone’s pretty unanimously outraged about this and the latest update is that the mother is being investigated by Child Protective Services.
- Kelly Bensimon, Real Housewife and occasional crazypants, filmed a YouTube video to demonstrate her new DIY hair mask, which includes olive oil, salt, lemon juice, and yes, vodka. While we do love a good salt spray for achieving beachy waves, I think we’ll stick with Phyto 7 when our hair needs a boost.
- Lucky picked their favorite beauty products of the past decade. We love the YSL Gloss in Frozen Cherry but somehow didn’t predict J Lo Glow would make the cut. Are we missing something?
- Thinking about going red a la Scarlet Johansson or Blake Lively this summer? Elle has tips from their hairstylists on avoiding bad hair days.
- Emma Watson spoke with WWD about her work with Lancome and their new fragrance, Tresor Mighnight Rose, available in September. Did you know she was born in France? She’s also growing out her pixie cut to a bob.
Check out our favorite beauty products (from this decade) in the Birchbox Shop.