How To Wear Lipstick 3 Ways, Peptides Decoded, Birchbox Man’s Summer Survey, and More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- How To: Wear Lipstick Pencils Three Ways: Multi-tasking products are our calling. See the three different ways we’re wearing this versatile Mirenesse lipstick pencil right now.
- Peptides: Decoded: Skincare pros and addicts alike have been buzzing about peptides for years, but what exactly are they and how do they work?
- Birchbox Man Summer Survey 2013: Birchbox Man surveyed over 3000 men to get their take on tinted moisturizer, swimsuit style, and a certain gross summer habit.
- Packing List: Heading to Guatemala with Pencils of Promise: Birchbox’s fearless leaders Katia, Mollie, and Hayley are on their way to Guatemala to visit the school we built with Pencils of Promise. Here’s what they’re taking along for the ride.
- Before Sunrise/Sunset: An A-to-Z Guide: Everyone’s gearing up for the huge summer blockbusters this weekend, but we’ve got our eyes on the latest act from Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy and Richard Linklater: Before Midnight.
Catch up on beauty news and much more in our morning must reads.