How to Style Curly Hair, Salma Hayek, What Birchbox Moms Want, and More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- Styling Curly Hair: From Wet to Set: Staffer Caroline shares her curly hair routine—including her tricks for avoiding frizz and keeping her curls defined.
- Salma Hayek: Birchbox Crush: The actress-turned-beauty-mogul lets us in on her most surprising beauty tips.
- What Birchbox Moms Are Wishing For: We try to honor our moms all 365 days of the year, but every May, we do a little something extra for the women who bought us our first lip glosses.
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Lacing Your Shoes (and Then Some): Ian Fieggen—aka “Professor Shoelace”—teaches Birchbox Man a thing or two about properly tying your laces.
- I Got It From My Mama: Beloved Beauty Products That Have Been Passed Down Through Generations: The ladies over at xovain give us the scoop on beauty products that have truly stood the test of time.
Mom always knows best. See what life lessons these four Birchbox staffers learned from the women who raised them right.