The Princess Roll, Our May 2013 Agenda, 5 Non-Messy Sunscreens, and More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- The Princess Roll Hairstyle Tutorial: This hairstyle is about to become one of your go-to looks. It’s a classic, chic style that’s perfect for a day at the office and a weekend brunch. Best of all it takes less than five minutes.
- Birchbox Agenda: May 2013: Grey skies have given way to fluffy white clouds, and barren parks are now in full bloom. May is by far one of our favorite times of the year—and this is what we’ll be doing, eating, and drinking all month long.
- Comedian Max Silvestri Presents: 5 Easy Steps to Being a Grown-Up: Stand-up comedian Max Silvestri shares his tips with Birchbox Man for how to appear more like an adult. Follow at your own risk.
- Our New Interweb Rabbit Hole: Domaine Home: One of our favorite style inspiration sites, Who What Wear, just launched Domaine Home to feed all our decorating and nesting desires. Luckily, we now have all weekend to browse through the enviable pads.
- Janelle Monáe – “Q.U.E.E.N. feat. Erykah Badu”: Miss ArchAndroid’s new empowering pop single has us wanting to dance—even in the subway on the way to work. To say we’re obsessed would be an understatement.
Stay up to date on beauty, style, and more with our morning must reads.