Healthy Food Upgrades, A Moroccan Packing List, Birchbox Man’s Birthday, and More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- Small Healthy Food Upgrades That Make a Big Difference: At Birchbox we really love food, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be healthy too. To help us make small tweaks to our diet, we recruited author and nutritionist Tanya Zuckerbrot, who offers five tips to make your diet healthier.
- Packing List: Moroccan Marvels: Our editorial director Bene is currently on holiday in Morocco (jealous!), but before she jetted off, she showed us what she was taking along with her on her ten-day adventure.
- Sneak Peek: Birchbox Man May 2013: It’s Birchbox Man’s 1st birthday! To celebrate, our editors Martin and Kyle hit the couch in their finest duds to talk about May’s assortment and what it means to be all grown up.
- 5 Blush Rules to Break: It can be easy to play it safe when it comes to blush, but maybe it’s time to rethink this oft-overlooked part of our beauty collections and try something new.
- Tilda Swinton’s Ebertfest 2013 Dance-Along: Could Tilda Swinton be any more awesome? Watch as she leads 1500 people in a major dance-along during Roger Ebert’s Film Festival.
Lipstick isn’t only for your lips. Check out these tips from Ops Associate Melanie on how to get three different looks with just one lipstick pencil.