Our Morning Beauty Routine, Game of Thrones Character Deja Vu, Natural Haircare, and More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- Our Early Morning Beauty Routine: Mornings can be rough, but they don’t have to be! Grab your morning tea or a smoothie and watch Birchbox editor Candice walk you through her easy breezy routine.
- 16 Game of Thrones Characters Who Are Giving You Major Deja Vu: Eagerly awaiting the latest Game of Thrones’ episode? Us too! While Sunday night can’t ever come soon enough, we’re passing the time discussing our favorite characters and discovering the unexpected places where we’ve seen them before.
- The Things He Carries: Coachella Packing List: The second weekend of that giant music fest in the California desert is almost underway. If you haven’t packed yet, here’s Birchbox Man’s goof-proof guide to surviving the (sartorial) insanity of Coachella.
- Holy Holographic!: Goodbye glitter, hello holographics! The multidimensional rainbow sparkle effect is showing up everywhere and we’re adopting the trend on our nails for a futuristic look that’s still totally wearable.
- Runners honor the Boston Marathon victims and show strength – by running: After this week’s horrific events at the Boston Marathon, runners across the country will honor the victims by running together in solidarity.
April is already halfway over! Have you read through this month’s magazine yet?