Jesse Boykins III, Our New Limited Edition Home Box, Outdoor Beauty Essentials, and more: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- Jesse Boykins III x Birchbox Man: Soul singer and soon-to-be household name Jesse Boykins III has already collaborated with the likes of Theophilus London and MeLo-X. Here, the charismatic crooner talks personal style, musical influences, proper sandwich ordering etiquette, and the meaning of “schwaza.”
- Celebrate Spring with Our New Limited Edition Home Box!: Our latest limited edition box is here! Say hello to Birchbox Home: From the Garden. From a foolproof herb-growing kit to yummy award-winning jams, this collection is teeming with topnotch seasonal picks. No green thumb required.
- Outdoor Beauty Essentials: Warm weather means we’re spending a lot more time outside—but that also means we need to be careful about sun protection and deal with (let’s be honest) some sweaty situations. Check out our picks for our favorite springtime outdoor beauty products.
- 5 Ways to Make the Most of Seasonal Ingredients: If you’re a seasonal shopping novice, we’ve got tips for how to navigate a farmers’ market. Not sure where the closest one might be? Try Localharvest.org to find a greenmarket near you.
- How to Make the Best Grilled Cheese Ever: Happy National Grilled Cheese Day! Celebrate today—and over the weekend—with the cheesiest sandwich you can whip up, or simply enjoy these delicious gifs.
Are you signed up for the April Women’s Health Birchbox yet? If not, you have until Sunday April 14th to join and get your first box this month.