We’re always talking about the staffers in the Birchbox office, but the ones who you interact with everyday are the ladies of our hard-working Ops team. These fabulous femmes handle all of your customer service woes. We wanted to give you a chance to get to know them even better—so here’s a peek at who’s on the other side of the phone.
Even as a Birchbox staffer, I still get excited to receive my Birchbox every month. And with April boxes landing on doorsteps this week, I’ve got unboxing on the brain.
We all have our own experiences—some of us open our boxes at the office, some wait until the end of a hard week, and some open it before even stepping into the house. But no matter what your technique, sometimes the best part of the whole experience is sharing it with others (we love all of your great unboxing videos!) and figuring out how to make the most of the products in your box. In the spirit of sharing, here’s a peek at what I do when I get my Birchbox in the mail:
1. Try to stay calm. :)
2. Pull out my product card and read through the samples listed.
3. Spot test samples on the back of my hand before going for a full application. We highly recommend testing every product before applying full force since each product can react differently depending on the user.
4. I try out every single sample. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from Birchbox, it’s to give every product a chance! You never know what will become your next favorite beauty product.
6. Leave sample reviews online. I love earning more points, and it’s a quick and easy way to leave feedback for Birchbox!
7. Snap photos for Instagram and tweet with my friends about the samples we received. It’s so much fun to have conversations about our beauty routines and how we’ll be trying what came in our box.
8. If I love a product, I’ll check out the full-size version in the Birchbox Shop and start saving up!
What’s your unboxing routine? Let us know by tweeting @BirchboxOps!