SPF Myths, How to Pick Your Bridesmaid Dress, French Style icons, and More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- 5 Surprising Myths about Sunscreen and SPF: Spring is finally upon us and as the temperatures start to rise, it’s important to know the facts – and fiction – about sunscreen and SPF.
- How to Choose Your Own Bridesmaid Dress: On bridesmaid duty this wedding season? If you’re one of the lucky ladies who gets to pick her own dress, here are 4 tips from Lover.ly to help you navigate the (sometimes sticky) experience.
- Birchbox Agenda: April 2013: We know you’re totally busy. So we found all the latest and greatest things to eat, see, and try in April and put it into a single reference guide. From Mad Men to an exclusive Physique 57 code, here’s what we’ll be up to this month.
- Perfecting ‘Je ne sais quoi’: 7 Essential French Style Icons: This list of stylish Frenchmen may be geared toward Birchbox Men, but who says you can’t scroll through and daydream about these iconic fellas walking arm in arm with you along the La Seine? Swoon!
- Roger Ebert’s Twenty Best Reviews: In honor of the passing of our favorite film critic, enjoy this list of Roger Ebert’s twenty best reviews of the best and worst movies.
Feeling out of the loop on the latest news? Catch up on everything you need to know with our morning must reads.