Water Resistant Blush Put to the Test, Spring Lipstick Guide, Birchbox Customer Favorites (!), and more: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- Cargo’s New Water Resistant Blush Put to the Test: How does Birchbox prep for April Fool’s Day? By stocking up on prank-resistant makeup, of course.
- Spring Lipstick Guide: While clear gloss always has a place in our hearts, we can’t get enough of extra-pigmented lipsticks. From classic matte reds to hot pinks and deep purples, here are our top 10 stars of the season.
- Happy Hearting: Introducing Birchbox Customer Favorites: We’re constantly looking for ways to improve your experience on Birchbox.com and we’re extreeemely excited to introduce you to our brand-new feature: Customer Favorites. It’s a one-click way to add products to your own personalized wish list.
- How To: Make the Perfect Party Playlist: Just in time for Friday, get the lowdown from the Birchbox Men’s Guide on how to put together the perfect playlist to turn any regular hangout into a night for the ages.
- 20 Spring Nail Ideas for Easter Weekend: The ladies over at Glamour round up the most colorful and spring-y nail ideas to take you through Easter and beyond.
If you’re a little bit behind in all things Birchbox, sit back and check out our previous weekend reading lists.