Score the Madewell Look, Your Weekend Workout Playlist and More: Reading List
We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend.
- How to: Look Like a Madewell Girl This Spring: Find out what trends you’ll be wearing this spring with tips from Madewell’s Editorial Director, plus get inspired by their models’ cool-girl beauty look.
- Catch The Perfect Waves with the Sedu Iron: It may still be a little chilly out there, but we’ve already got our eye on recreating summer’s gorgeous beachy waves. Here’s how to get the look with one our fave hot tools.
- Play It or Bench It: The NCAA insanity is in full swing. It’s inspiring us to figure out which products are our power players, and which ones should sit out till next season.
- The Birchbox Man Playlist: Morning Shave Sports Ballads: We love blasting some epic beats while we’re working out, and nothing gets us to keep on keeping on quite like songs from our favorite sports films.
- H&M Is Finally Maybe Opening Up an Online Shop: The fast-fashion store may be opening up their (pretty awesome) inventory to the ecommerce world starting this summer. Fingers crossed!
Catch up on the rest of the news that you missed from this week by checking out our Morning Must Reads.