Aerin Lauder: Photo by Dave Allocca/Startraksphoto.com via nypost.com
We’ve been very busy bees over here at Birchbox HQ (Don’t I say that every week?). But seriously, April boxes are being shipped over the next few days and we’re editing videos and articles like crazy. We’ve barely had time for cookie breaks but we’re so excited for you to get your box and see our new articles we haven’t even noticed! Let’s get into the news this week:
- Page Six had all the details about a big beauty breakup that we’ll be keeping our eyes on: Aerin Lauder, granddaughter of Estee Lauder, is leaving her SVP and Creative Director roles at her family’s company to start her own. Apparently, “Aerin wants to be the next Tory Burch.”
- One of our favorite tres chic French beauty brands, By Terry, has taken Vogue by storm. Check out their slideshow of their editors’ favorite products and By Terry’s Gloss Delectation in Mandarina Pschitt for a very vibrant orange — Mollie was rocking this earlier today!
- Speaking of vibrant lip colors, Who What Wear’s Beauty Board highlights the vivid lip trend today…you know, just in case you’re still avoiding bright lipstick for some strange reason.
- There’s nothing that makes us feel better than a great hair day, and we certainly can’t get enough of tips to achieve those great days on a more regular basis. So of course we love Refinery29’s Ultimate Spring Hair Tips article.
- Finally, we just came across this brilliant ‘Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion’ style article on The Gloss. It’s the perfect combination of Friday fun and actual style advice. Honestly, the more time passes, the more I realize that this classic tale of friendship is generation-defining and we should embrace that.
P.S. Britney Spears is now on Tumblr! Wowz and follow now is all we can say.
Are you so excited about getting your April box that you forgot to grab your favorite March products? Quick, snag them now before free shipping ends!