Between busy work schedules and jam-packed social calendars, it’s tough to fit in a little mani time. With the work week winding down (whoo hoo!), we’ve rounded up eight topnotch manicures to try this weekend:
- Our favorite nail blogger and mani expert Miss Ladyfinger shows us how to get a girly, adorable polka dot manicure that’s perfect for spring.
- From hair to fashion, the ombré trend is here to stay. Here’s how to recreate the super cool look at home. Bonus: you only need a single, colorful polish.
- A guide to using the most unexpected desk essentials (think scotch tape and scrapbooking scissors) to create fanciful nail designs.
- Nail art novices rejoice! This swirly, marble mani is practically fool-proof and only takes minutes to pull off.
- This weekend, satisfy your sweet tooth with this roundup of candy-colored manicures. Inspired by sugar-lover’s paradise, Dylan’s Candy Bar, nail guru Anna Norman shows us how to recreate classic sweet treats on our nails.
- A hectic week can take its toll on your manicure (read: major chips). Refresh your polish with this genius nail art trick.
- We teamed up with Color Club to create the ultimate nail art kit. It’s time to put those shamazing tools to use—here are three simple ways to jazz up your nails.
- The Sunday Times isn’t just for reading. Use newspaper to create an awesome manicure. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial.