Ben Affleck Wins Big, Life-Changing Beauty Inventions, and More
- Ben Affleck wins big with Argo for Best Picture and the award is fittingly presented to him by Michelle Obama via satellite from the White House. [NY Daily News]
- What exercise routines did stars have to stick to in order to get red carpet-ready for last night? Here’s a breakdown. [Well + Good NYC]
- Very sad news: Wojciech Inglot, founder of Inglot Cosmetics, passes away at 57 years old. [USA Today]
- Jennifer Lawrence stuns in the latest Miss Dior campaign, following in the footsteps of the lovely Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. [Refinery29]
- Our lives could dramatically change due to these five amazing beauty inventions—think hands-free hair dryer! [Glamour]
- Help Birchbox NYC in the fight against rare cancers by joining our Cycle for Survival team. Get more details and join here by using the password Birchbox1.
(Photo: Mark Davis for WireImage)