We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news you need to read this weekend. Don’t forget to join us on Sunday for our live Twitter coverage of the Oscars!
- How To: Match Your Personality to the Awards Show: The Oscars are this Sunday! (If you didn’t know that, we can’t be friends.) We’re extra excited for the show, but even if the high glamour of the Dolby Theatre isn’t for you, we’ve got the awards show with your name on it.
- Birchbox Man March 2013 Box Preview: Three things appear in this video which have us totally envious—golf ball juggling, long-neck beer bottle koozies and fancy leather shoe horns. Belated Valentine’s day presents, anyone?
- A Cautionary Tale of Curling Irons and Burnt Hair: We couldn’t believe this gasp-inducing video—this young beauty guru managed to completely burn off a section of her hair with just her curling iron.
- Come Backstage with Birchbox at NYFW Fall 2013: The hairstylists, the models, the drama. See what went down backstage at the shows this New York Fashion Week.
- 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thiiiiiissss: Female tendencies to elongate words with extra vowels has been a buzzy topic of discussion on the interwebs this week—from The Atlantic to New York Magazine. Herewith, a quick guide to understanding all the extra lettersssss.
Catch up on all the week’s news with our Morning Must Reads.